© aubergin design CB 2017 All rights reserved
Aubergin is the trading name of Aubergin Design C.B, a company registered Spain.
These terms and conditions regulate the relationship between Aubergin Design C.B (Aubergin) and the Buyer and/or User of the Site.
In accessing the Aubergin site, the User accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Aubrergin therefore advises that all Users read these Terms and Conditions carefully and save or print a copy for future reference.
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order with us.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to shop.aubergin-design.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Aubergin Design C.B.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Aubergin Design C.B to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Aubergin Design C.B until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Aubergin Design C.B reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site :
• If you breach any of our terms and conditions.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.aubergin-design.com
shop.aubergin-design.com accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, and American Express.
We also accept payment via Paypal. for futher information on payment methods please contact us on email@example.com
We will make every effort to deliver your order within estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays, software or technical failures or higher than anticipated demand. Please note delivery of your order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
-Free Standard Shipping applies to EU ZONE
Aubergin Ships to the following countries (EU zone) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Germany, Ireland, Hungary, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Portugal, Poland and Uk,
Currently you can make your purchase anywhere in the European Community.
*If your country is out of our range contact us and we'll find a solution.
1. If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 15 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging with all tags attached.
You may Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, number of order, shipping code and reason for return.
2. After verifying the information we will indicate how to proceed to forwarding the product, as the method you have chosen. Returning garments is to the following address:
AUBERGIN DESIGN C.B
Palma de Mallorca
Returning an order
Please contact our Customer Care email@example.com within 15 days of receiving your order.
If you'd like to exchange an item for a different size, please advise us of the replacement size required. Please note that exchanges are based on stock availability and may not always be available.
All returns & exchanges will be carried out by customers.
If you have any questions about our Terms or Sites and Stores please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.